GX hood shakes

"For anyone that hasn't taken delivery yet, IMO, these issues are miniscule. All the positives outweigh the negatives so significantly, they're negligible."

Thanks - I needed to hear this, bc I'm due to take ownership of my 2024 in a week or two, and lately I've been wondering if I should wait...? 1) since it'll be 2025 soon & I'd be buying a 2024? 2) and wondering if the new 2025 would have a light interior (like my current 2018, which I LOVE)? 3) and after reading about the ML Sound System & the 2 V6 Engine concerns...... I've been on the fence whether to accept the one coming in, next week, or pass on it - such a tough call with these things in mind.....so, hearing the positives outweigh "significantly" is reassuring to hear

"For anyone that hasn't taken delivery yet, IMO, these issues are miniscule. All the positives outweigh the negatives so significantly, they're negligible."

Thanks - I needed to hear this, bc I'm due to take ownership of my 2024 in a week or two, and lately I've been wondering if I should wait...? 1) since it'll be 2025 soon & I'd be buying a 2024? 2) and wondering if the new 2025 would have a light interior (like my current 2018, which I LOVE)? 3) and after reading about the ML Sound System & the 2 V6 Engine concerns...... I've been on the fence whether to accept the one coming in, next week, or pass on it - such a tough call with these things in mind.....so, hearing the positives outweigh "significantly" is reassuring to hear
I was in the same mindset as you.

But overall, we absolutely love the new GX.

To help me sleep better at night, I did opt for the extended warranty.

But ya, overall, it’s such a great family vehicle. I have two daughters and my wife and girls love it.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)