GX550 30 Day Stop Sale?

Great news 1due! You’ve been here since the beginning like me.

I’m still getting the “we’ll know more next week” replies. I’m starting to lose hope that I’ll even get it this year :/
Worry not things are moving forward when did yours arrive in Texas San Antonio is a very beautiful place been there you’ll be enjoying it soon through your new Gx’s windshield it will make things more impressive keep the faith

Worry not things are moving forward when did yours arrive in Texas San Antonio is a very beautiful place been there you’ll be enjoying it soon through your new Gx’s windshield it will make things more impressive keep the faith
For all of us who hoped we would get some answers the car care nut on you tube will give some insight on the recall not on the hold but it was enlightening I strongly recommend you to check it out

For all of us who hoped we would get some answers the car care nut on you tube will give some insight on the recall not on the hold but it was enlightening I strongly recommend you to check it out
Very good video! Also, for clarification the recall is NOT on the GX550. It’s on Tundras and LX that were manufactured Nov 22 (LX) and prior. .

Last edited:
ef65feb6e37b6021a74530f206fb8431.jpeg
My car is here finally, in CA. Took 3 days to deliver.

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 6 75.0%
Back