GX550 30 Day Stop Sale?

I’m really happy for everyone getting the call/text, still waiting anxiously for mine.

I just don’t understand how my GX arrived to the DFW distribution center on May 17/18 and I’m less than 2 weeks away from hitting the 56 days, with no update!

Should have never accepted the Lux because you would be getting it sooner, when I had ordered a Lux+ which have already been delivered.

🤯

I’m really happy for everyone getting the call/text, still waiting anxiously for mine.

I just don’t understand how my GX arrived to the DFW distribution center on May 17/18 and I’m less than 2 weeks away from hitting the 56 days, with no update!

Should have never accepted the Lux because you would be getting it sooner, when I had ordered a Lux+ which have already been delivered.

🤯
I hope when you wake up tomorrow things will be 1000% better

My OT+ that has been on hold since 5/17 just showed up at dealership this AM. Dealer (DFW dealer) had no updates until it showed up.... interesting. Unit was at the DFW rail center since 5/17. Taking delivery tomorrow, of course after a detailed inspection/drive.
Any suggestions on what I should look for during drive/inspection?

My OT+ that has been on hold since 5/17 just showed up at dealership this AM. Dealer (DFW dealer) had no updates until it showed up.... interesting. Unit was at the DFW rail center since 5/17. Taking delivery tomorrow, of course after a detailed inspection/drive.
Paint/clearcoat damage on the hood

Evidence of sunroof leaks.

My Check list:
  • Factory/POI Items
  • Keys (Two Normal and One Wallet)
  • Paint, focus on hood
  • Panel Gaps
  • Hood Flutter
  • A/C
  • Gas Cap Screws
  • Wheel/Tire Balance
  • Tire Pressure
  • Lights
  • Stereo
  • Hold Unlock to open windows(Page 100 of manual)
  • Full Tank
  • Sunroof
  • Massage Chairs

That is an interesting list, I'm not sure if the dealer can do anything about the hood flutter, perhaps adjustment?

I did request a wheel and tire balance and they actually found an issue, it was pulling hard to the left!

My Check list:
  • Factory/POI Items
  • Paint, focus on hood
  • Panel Gaps
  • Hood Flutter
  • A/C
  • Gas Cap Screws
  • Wheel/Tire Balance
  • Tire Pressure
  • Lights
  • Stereo
  • Full Tank
  • Sunroof
  • Massage Chairs
Good list!
THX

My Check list:
  • Factory/POI Items
  • Paint, focus on hood
  • Panel Gaps
  • Hood Flutter
  • A/C
  • Gas Cap Screws
  • Wheel/Tire Balance
  • Tire Pressure
  • Lights
  • Stereo
  • Full Tank
  • Sunroof
  • Massage Chairs
If hood flutter is on your list you are going to be disappointed as this car definitely does this and it’s not a “defect” per se

Well if anyone else needs help I will wave my magic wand again but realize it is quite old and moody
Even if it's old and moody, it probably couldn't hurt - can you do anything about my estimated ~6 month wait? Oh, and if it's not too much to ask your wand, getting some OTs with the moonroof delete here in the DFW area around that time would be nice. :D

Even if it's old and moody, it probably couldn't hurt - can you do anything about my estimated ~6 month wait? Oh, and if it's not too much to ask your wand, getting some OTs with the moonroof delete here in the DFW area around that time would be nice. :D
On it!!!mine is currently in freight unfortunately it has a moonroof OT+

Reactions: JPE
Saw a new arrival in white in Frederick CO and pulled in to look at it. First one I have seen in person. Unable to open the doors for a look due to presold unit. the sales person mentioned the hold was for the sunroof vent on that unit and was repaired. Going to its owner this week. Still very scarce supply in the Denver metro area. Premium model with black inter. really looks well detailed and quality to me worth the price.

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 6 75.0%
Back