-Custom Phone Mount
-Thule Hitch Bike rack
-20% Ceramic tints on the front windows
20240611_122617.jpg
20240611_122621.jpg
20240611_122630.jpg
20240611_122652.jpg
20240611_122716.jpg

hi.. did you install the door moldings?, or it came like that with them already on? ... if you put them on, was it easy peel and stick?, thanks!
I installed it myself. Instruction manual will give you all the measurement. It's just peel and stick after you measure

I'm trying to get the Build Threads jump started, so I'm going to move this in there. You can be the first! Good place to document your build!
If and when I get my OT+(30-56 or even 90day hold)it will get prinsu pro rr rigid 40”spot/flood light bar hopefully ARB air compressor which was supposed to be ready post launch first aid kit two pet first aid kit for one pet,the OT+coming with everything else the only thing it doesn’t have is bi color roof

If and when I get my OT+(30-56 or even 90day hold)it will get prinsu pro rr rigid 40”spot/flood light bar hopefully ARB air compressor which was supposed to be ready post launch first aid kit two pet first aid kit for one pet,the OT+coming with everything else the only thing it doesn’t have is bi color roof
Some of these things are somewhere on dealers shelf waiting and waiting and waiting

I have installed some OEM goodies
-Factory Dash Cam
-Factory Door Moldings
-Screen protector
-Custom Phone Mount
-Thule Hitch Bike rack
-20% Ceramic tints on the front windowsView attachment 1340View attachment 1341View attachment 1342View attachment 1343View attachment 1344
Is that the Xtr pro bike rack. I just ordered one of those in 2” receiver mount. Curious did you have any problems installing it? Any clearance issues when trying to open the trunk (after tilting down bike rack) and was it too close to trunk (rubbing) when flipped up? Thanks!

no issues with fitment.

once the bike rack is tilted, there is no clearance issue.

only thing I worry about is accidently opening the tailgate while the bike rack is folded

no issues with fitment.

once the bike rack is tilted, there is no clearance issue.

only thing I worry about is accidently opening the tailgate while the bike rack is folded
Awesome to know. Never had a hitch mounted rack before. How long does it take you to setup the rack from scratch? And do you have any problems with the camera /parking assist (assume you turn it off) when you have it fully loaded? Any chance you have any more pics of it? Thanks!

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)