🛠️ Member Build Member Build section created!

�Member Build

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 20, 2023
Media
Austin, TX
We now have a Member Build area where people can create a little diary/journal of the build process of their GX. Show off your ride, document your process, keep track (or not) of all the money spent to get the GX just the way you want it. If you have a build thread going already please send me a PM so I can move it to the proper section where it will probably get a little more attention.

We now have a Member Build area where people can create a little diary/journal of the build process of their GX. Show off your ride, document your process, keep track (or not) of all the money spent to get the GX just the way you want it. If you have a build thread going already please send me a PM so I can move it to the proper section where it will probably get a little more attention.
It is way way out of my intellect but I am getting prinsu pro rr rigid 40” spot/flood combo light bar all will be dealer installed when it arrives in about two weeks also rock rails but not installed not right away for now

It is way way out of my intellect but I am getting prinsu pro rr rigid 40” spot/flood combo light bar all will be dealer installed when it arrives in about two weeks also rock rails but not installed not right away for now

Post up plenty of pictures and create a build thread when you get it. Good place to document the process. If you add anything in the future you'll always be able to update your thread!

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comfort

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)