North Texas New GX 550 - Atomic Silver

wessermgm

Jul 12, 2024
North Texas
Well, the wife and I traded in our 2021 GX 460 for a GX 550 Premium Plus six seater today in Atomic Silver with the Dapple Gray interior. We got lucky. Went to the dealership to test drive their demo (which was the only GX they had listed) and found out that there was a delivery of the Silver 6 seater. They were going to slap aftermarket wheels and tires for the huge markup they were going to pull but that wasn't scheduled until tomorrow. So, we were able to buy it tonight for MSRP. Not the color we would have chosen, but we are very happy with it, especially hearing the horror stories of some people's wait for theirs.

I look forward to exploring this amazing ride and spending time with you guys getting to know these vehicles!

Well, the wife and I traded in our 2021 GX 460 for a GX 550 Premium Plus six seater today in Atomic Silver with the Dapple Gray interior. We got lucky. Went to the dealership to test drive their demo (which was the only GX they had listed) and found out that there was a delivery of the Silver 6 seater. They were going to slap aftermarket wheels and tires for the huge markup they were going to pull but that wasn't scheduled until tomorrow. So, we were able to buy it tonight for MSRP. Not the color we would have chosen, but we are very happy with it, especially hearing the horror stories of some people's wait for theirs.

I look forward to exploring this amazing ride and spending time with you guys getting to know these vehicles!
Nice, very lucky. Still waiting on mine. Park Place or Sewell?

You will definitely enjoy exploring

Post pics when ready!
Yeah, I shouldve taken some today when I had it out of the garage. I will tomorrow. Already looking at tire upgrades for these Dunlop Grandtreks. Had them on the old GX460 and I was generally displeased with them. The 550 is too rugged a vehicle to have such wimpy tires.

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comfort

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 1 6.7%