Overtrail wheels for sale- Tampa , Florida 500$

89yoda

Jul 23, 2024
Media
Tampa
Hey all,

I have a full set of new take off stock GX550 overtrail wheels. Located in Tampa, Florida area.

$500 for the set. Includes full set of lug nuts. No TPMS included
tempImage4DrJtE.jpg

That sounds about what I expected. Did they come off a GX 550 OT? reach out direct my email is [email protected] and we can work out details. Thanks
yes, they did come off of an overtrail GX 550. Someone has spoken for these locally and are planning on picking them up in the morning. If they are a no show I will reach out to the email above.

I have a set of Overtrail+ wheels and tires for sale and they have <300 miles on them. I'm based in Austin, TX.
Thanks for the update, I picked up the set of wheels from 89Yoda last week and they are in transit. What did you upgrade your GX wheels and tires to? Curious to see what others have done. List yours in the for sale area.

Thanks for the update, I picked up the set of wheels from 89Yoda last week and they are in transit. What did you upgrade your GX wheels and tires to? Curious to see what others have done. List yours in the for sale area.
Awesome! Swap out tires as well? I went with 17" ICON Rebound Pros, wrapped in 35x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/Ts. Installed them on Monday (right now the wheels are getting a nice ceramic coat put on them!). I'll be posting a ton of stuff on my Instagram @TRD_Sequoia (and YES, I need to change my handle haha).

Awesome! Swap out tires as well? I went with 17" ICON Rebound Pros, wrapped in 35x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/Ts. Installed them on Monday (right now the wheels are getting a nice ceramic coat put on them!). I'll be posting a ton of stuff on my Instagram @TRD_Sequoia (and YES, I need to change my handle haha).
Nice! I have a prem+ build starting tomorrow and do not like the factory wheels and tires that come with it. My first upgrade is to put the OT wheels on and AT tires for a trip to Moab, hanksvile, brice UT in Oct and plan to do some light off-roading to capture pictures. I do photography and want to be able to get in and back with the shots. Beecreekphoto.com

Nice! I have a prem+ build starting tomorrow and do not like the factory wheels and tires that come with it. My first upgrade is to put the OT wheels on and AT tires for a trip to Moab, hanksvile, brice UT in Oct and plan to do some light off-roading to capture pictures. I do photography and want to be able to get in and back with the shots. Beecreekphoto.com
Hell yeah dude! I do a ton of wheeling, mostly in CO, but also a bit in NM and ID. I suck at the content/media part haha. I just want to have a good time and not worry about getting footage, editing it, posting it, etc etc...ha!

And WOW - you have some really great photos on your site!!

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comfort

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)