Picking up my overtrail Monday

repobrent

Aug 22, 2024
charlotte
I've had many Lexus models over the years and am excited to be a Lexus owner once again. Exiting my current daily (22 Audi S5) to be in this overtrail in Grey. I wanted and have been trying to get one in sand color, but they seen to be super rare and rather than wait another 6 months I'm going to get my 2nd color choice.

I've had many Lexus models over the years and am excited to be a Lexus owner once again. Exiting my current daily (22 Audi S5) to be in this overtrail in Grey. I wanted and have been trying to get one in sand color, but they seen to be super rare and rather than wait another 6 months I'm going to get my 2nd color choice.
Welcome to the forum and good luck on Monday.

Hi Brent good to hear of your favorable opinion of Lexus and your new GX. We should be in our green one next month (we passed on a Black one). So please let us know how you like it no automobile is perfect!

Congratulations

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 10 66.7%
Back