Running board plug.

TheMan

Jun 29, 2024
Media
Houston
My Overtrail Plus came with port installed rock sliders. I see the harness that I assume would be plugged into the running boards if my car was so equipped. I want to install some rock lights and it would be nice to plug them into this location. At the moment, there is a dummy plug plugged into the female end of the harness. Please take a look at the photo. Know where I can get a pig tail with the corresponding male end? Rigid? KC Highlights? Toyota? Thank you!

IMG_0338.jpg

My Overtrail Plus came with port installed rock sliders. I see the harness that I assume would be plugged into the running boards if my car was so equipped. I want to install some rock lights and it would be nice to plug them into this location. At the moment, there is a dummy plug plugged into the female end of the harness. Please take a look at the photo. Know where I can get a pig tail with the corresponding male end? Rigid? KC Highlights? Toyota? Thank you!

View attachment 1614
My view your dealer could tell you what exactly it’s for my OT+ should be here this week🤞🤞and check with above light company you posted

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 19 63.3%
Back