So Cal Incognito Overtrail

2024 GX Driver

Jun 10, 2024
California
I have had my GX Overtrail for two weeks and have put 1,000 miles on it. I have owned 10 + Lexus', but none in the last 8-10 years. I have been driving mainly Porsche and Audis. I have a 2021 Toyota 4 Runner with KDSS which has been trouble free. I am worried about the Tundra and LX engine recalls and the stop sale on the GX. Hopefully the GX will not have the similar engine issues.

I had the dealer/port installed dashcam removed today at the dealer. They claimed to not have any information regarding issues/problems from Lexus regarding the GX.

I have had my GX Overtrail for two weeks and have put 1,000 miles on it. I have owned 10 + Lexus', but none in the last 8-10 years. I have been driving mainly Porsche and Audis. I have a 2021 Toyota 4 Runner with KDSS which has been trouble free. I am worried about the Tundra and LX engine recalls and the stop sale on the GX. Hopefully the GX will not have the similar engine issues.

I had the dealer/port installed dashcam removed today at the dealer. They claimed to not have any information regarding issues/problems from Lexus regarding the GX.
Par for the course

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 12 70.6%
Back