The Mileage (or KM) Check-In Thread

leopard print

Jul 7, 2024
Media
Los Angeles
Since the GX550 is a brand new platform, I thought we could have a thread where members could check in periodically with their mileage and whether or not they have had any issues during ownership. Hoping to see some high mileage vehicles with little to no problems listed soon.

I’m 12 days in with my OT with ~350 miles. Happy to report I’ve had no issues so far. :)

2 months. 700 miles. No major problems. I do occasionally get a transmission clunk when driving at low speeds. Almost like the tranny doesn’t know if it should downshift or stay in gear and then decides to downshift last minute.

I have mine set on Eco and it has plenty of power. I am averaging 20 MPG consistently with a mix of 70 highway 30 city. Also when you shut off your car every time it will show your MPG for evey "trip" you take. There are a lot of times i am in the low 20's.

So about 1 month into my OT+, have put on 479 miles and averaging 13.3mpg almost 90% around town. Mine is on ECO and my drivers pulse score is 'excellent.' Obviously driving something with the aerodynamics of a Maytag dryer is not helping mpg

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 19 63.3%
Back