đź’¸ The 'official' I put my deposit down list...

first on list in Houston. I had a $2,500 deposit on an LX600 from 2021 that I rolled over to the GX550 in October 2022. Asked for either a luxury + or overtrail +.
Congratulations! I've got you added with a "deposit holder" badge.

Called Birmingham today. The waitlist is currently at sixty something. Put my $2k deposit down in Huntsville @ # 19. Plan B will be a 2025 Tahoe if the GX falls through.

Congratulations! I've got you set up with the Deposit Holder badge. Congratulations on the list and welcome to the site!

Just secured a deposit ($500) through Longo Lexus in Southern CA for a '24 GX 550 (Luxury+ or Overtrail+). Waiting to confirm my position number. Was told that Overtrail should be available early in the year with Luxury+ in the March or April timeframe.

Just secured a deposit ($500) through Longo Lexus in Southern CA for a '24 GX 550 (Luxury+ or Overtrail+). Waiting to confirm my position number. Was told that Overtrail should be available early in the year with Luxury+ in the March or April timeframe.

Congratulations! I've got you marked down as Deposit Holder and welcome to the site!

Out of curiosity, when did you make your reservation? I put mine in last week with Longo and was told I am number 357. At the rate of production and dealer allocation I won't see one for 2-3 years....
Allocation figures from the dealer are estimated at 64-86/month, so only a little over 4 month wait. Not as bad as I thought. They are an MSRP dealer so that probably explains the large number of reservations.

Reactions: MJE

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comfort

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 1 6.7%