đź’¸ The 'official' I put my deposit down list...

Got myself on the list at Longo Lexus. #393 Yikes! They didn't ask what trim I wanted but I'm shooting for Premium plus or Luxury... or whatever is there when my number gets called lol. So I guess sometime in June maybe. It's for the wife and her birthday is in June. So that might work out just fine.

Got myself on the list at Longo Lexus. #393 Yikes! They didn't ask what trim I wanted but I'm shooting for Premium plus or Luxury... or whatever is there when my number gets called lol. So I guess sometime in June maybe. It's for the wife and her birthday is in June. So that might work out just fine.
Wow I am #10 on the list. Shocked it went up that fast!! :eek:

Wow I am #10 on the list. Shocked it went up that fast!!
When did you put your name on the list? I think you may be #10 for the Overtrail+. I think most of the demand is for the premium or Luxury trim line. I put my deposit in early September and I'm number 355, and although I asked for the overtrail + I don't think the woman I put my request in with was paying that much attention to that.

When did you put your name on the list? I think you may be #10 for the Overtrail+. I think most of the demand is for the premium or Luxury trim line. I put my deposit in early September and I'm number 355, and although I asked for the overtrail + I don't think the woman I put my request in with was paying that much attention to that.

About 2-3 weeks ago? I am #10 fo the Overtrail +, confirmed by my dealer who is the internet sales manager. Yeah most of the bread and butter will be the premium and luxury trim.

Trying to get a list going of people that have put a deposit down. Hopefully we can track the production once we've got dates and times of builds, etc... If you've put your deposit down, please let us know in here!

Trying to get a list going of people that have put a deposit down. Hopefully we can track the production once we've got dates and times of builds, etc... If you've put your deposit down, please let us know in here!
Number 43 @ Rorich Lexus in Pittsburgh. $500 refundable deposit. Wanting a luxury+. My buddy is one of the finance managers, he stated around 70% of deposits are for the Overtrail or Overtrail+.

Is it too early to ask my dealer what number I am for a OT+? He said when I first started this process that I was number #=34 for the OT+ with nori green pearl. When is the official release in anyone knows. ???

Put down a $2,500 deposit back end of August at Westside Lexus of Houston. Luxury Trim (Incognito w/ Black Interior)

Not sure on my number but talked to my advisor yesterday and he said starting tomorrow each advisor is allowed to add 2 people to their allocation list each day and I'm one of his 2.

They have over 450 deposits as of yesterday.

Put down a $2,500 deposit back end of August at Westside Lexus of Houston. Luxury Trim (Incognito w/ Black Interior)

Not sure on my number but talked to my advisor yesterday and he said starting tomorrow each advisor is allowed to add 2 people to their allocation list each day and I'm one of his 2.

They have over 450 deposits as of yesterday.
Got the same call yesterday. I originally was open to either luxury + or overtrail + and was asked to narrow it down. I decided on overtrail + incognito over black. I was really torn but in the end I do not need the 3rd row. Guess we are getting closer since the advisor indicated he was surprised this was being requested from customers so soon.

I was between Luxury and Luxury+ but the Dynamic Pano Sunroof was a deal breaker for me. Even if it goes opaque, the heat still goes through and after this last summer I just want a solid roof.

Got you added to the list. Lots of deposit holders on here, I like it! Welcome to the club!

My deposit is ready, but I fortunately in Middle East still our dealership here didnt start to take the preorder. Its too frustrating. If any one has an info of when this car will be available in gcc region it will be well appreciated

My deposit is ready, but I fortunately in Middle East still our dealership here didnt start to take the preorder. Its too frustrating. If any one has an info of when this car will be available in gcc region it will be well appreciated
Yeah, I was looking to make arrangements before I left Dubai, and the nice sales woman I was talking to at Al Futtaim, who follows the forums and is personally interested in the car, told me the same thing. I'm just gonna have to keep renting whatever Hertz has available.

Last edited:

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comfort

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 1 6.7%