All Weather Cargo Mat

I just talked with Weathertech on the phone. Customer Service confirmed that this mat (#401775) fits the back cargo area of a 6 or 7 passenger Gx550 when the 3rd row is folded down.

They do offer a 30-day money back return if for some reason you are not happy with this mat.
Awesome. Thank you!

For anyone curious about the Lexus all weather mat for OT/OT+ models

Attachments

• IMG_1617.jpeg
    IMG_1617.jpeg
    230.7 KB · Views: 96
Does anyone know a company that is making these? I am looking for one that covers the entire back and third row. Currently Lexus is only offering one that covers the cargo area if you have the third row up. The GX460 cargo mat does not fit.
I’ve ordered a customized mat for the entire back but have not received it yet. My usual riding partner is a 100 lbs Ridgeback that needs space and can bring home a ton of dirt and sand. Carvigor: personalizedcarmats.com. I can’t recommend just yet. But I will share photos when I receive it.

I just talked with Weathertech on the phone. Customer Service confirmed that this mat (#401775) fits the back cargo area of a 6 or 7 passenger Gx550 when the 3rd row is folded down.

They do offer a 30-day money back return if for some reason you are not happy with this mat.
Ahh ok makes sense. I've been waiting on a cargo mat for my overtrail+ (no 3rd row)

Just to confirm, this mat fits when you have the 3rd row seats folded down. If so, can you share the Weathertech part number you used to order?
Yes - see the pic above. The following is copy/paste from the order email. NOTE: this is for the Lux+
Part Number: 401775
Vehicle: 2024 Lexus GX
Coverage Area: Behind 2nd Row Seating
Color: Black
Price: $148.95

I may order one too! Been looking for one for my Lux +.. However, I've had this same cargo mat for years with a couple other vehicles. These are always thinner than I would like.

I'm probably going to look for some options that stay on the back of the 2nd/3rd rows whether you have them down or utilizing them for seating.

I think Lexus (accessories) offers the cargo mat for the OT+ models.

The cargo mat from Weathertech (401775) fits my Gx550+ perfect with the 3rd row seats folded down

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)