All weather cargo mats

Mar 23, 2024
Louisiana
Are all Weather cargo mats and cargo liner good quality that comes with the port installed? Tech said that floor liners won’t be available till after two months. also are the door edge guards Good ? It’s $110
Only cargo is available right now thank you.

I was pleasantly surprised these rubber floor mats came with my OT+ despite no mention on the spec sheet or invoice sticker. Instead I was saddled with a $75 cargo net, $25 key gloves and a $29 ash tray?? I make use of the $110 tonneau cover because I have it, but also not necessary.

1724440464489.jpeg

The rubbber cargo mat I did buy on Amazon for $175, but the dealer may be able to get it for $150. Note there is a separate dog mat on the seat back and rolled up on the floor.

1724440358683.jpeg

If you have the part numbers, can you post the, here? I am struggling to get any one in Oz to say they can get them. I want to send them the part number to order.

If you have the part numbers, can you post the, here? I am struggling to get any one in Oz to say they can get them. I want to send them the part number to order.
Floor Liners for OT/OT+: Lexus GX 550 All-Weather Floor Liners - PT9086024420 - Genuine Lexus Accessory
Floor Liners for Premium/Luxury: Lexus GX 550 All-Weather Floor Liners - PT9086024320 - Genuine Lexus Accessory
Cargo Mat for OT/OT+: Lexus GX 550 All Weather Cargo Mat - PT9086024720 - Genuine Lexus Accessory
Cargo Mat for Premium/Luxury: Lexus GX 550 All Weather Cargo Mat - PT9086024720 - Genuine Lexus Accessory

I bought a set of all weather floor mats (1st and 2nd rows)for my overtrail+ and when I received the car it already had them. They retail for $240 + tax + shipping. I’m willing to sell them (brand new and in the original box) including shipping for $160.

Attachments

• IMG_4385.png
    IMG_4385.png
    718.8 KB · Views: 57
Apparently the carpet on the back of the seats is pretty sensitive. Looks like that has velcro and hooks for usability in addition to protecting back of 2nd row seats.

Im gonna get these below so my 7 year old doesn’t destroy the back of the 1st row seats

Attachments

• IMG_1681.png
    IMG_1681.png
    484.4 KB · Views: 51
Oh I don’t have that either. What’s it for?
That rear panel protects the rear seat backs (useful if you fold the seats down to load large items, like I frequently do) and the panels are Molle-lined so weekend warriors can go all GI-Joe gung ho and strap a bunch of crap to the panels. LOL....it would actually be useful to be able to strap a few items there.

Reactions: JPE
That rear panel protects the rear seat backs (useful if you fold the seats down to load large items, like I frequently do) and the panels are Molle-lined so weekend warriors can go all GI-Joe gung ho and strap a bunch of crap to the panels. LOL....it would actually be useful to be able to strap a few items there.
Any idea of the part number or link to that rear panel? It looks like an official Lexus accessory, but I can't find it. If you notice, it's in the picture on the rear cargo mat item but it does not appear to be included with the rear cargo mat:

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)