GX550 30 Day Stop Sale?

Curious, does anyone know where the vehicles are actually held? Is it in some massive indoor facility? Or are they just baking out in the sun in some parking lot?

When they do the add-ons (racks, PPF... etc) is that in a Toyota owned warehouse?

Curious, does anyone know where the vehicles are actually held? Is it in some massive indoor facility? Or are they just baking out in the sun in some parking lot?

When they do the add-ons (racks, PPF... etc) is that in a Toyota owned warehouse?
I’m pretty sure mine is at this Auto Park. It looks like they’re all sitting out in the sun but Im not sure if they get taken back and forth from there as they get checked/fixed.

Click the link to zoom in and out, it’s unreal how big the place is:

Attachments

• IMG_8030.jpeg
    IMG_8030.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 87
I’m going to add to the confusion here- our dealer called and let us know about the hold but mentioned it had to do with some electrical/technology that needed to be fixed so I’m not sure anyone knows at this point…
My GX550 is on hold at the port for about a month now. I was told yesterday the vehicles were held due windshield wiper motors. No indication of how long. Has anyone heard this one?

Nope! If thats the case why only units with sunroof???
First things first we have heard numerous issues biggest and worst is that Toyota/LEXUS told us they would give updates weekly updates to my knowledge there were none maybe we shouldn’t worry about trying to find out about our GX we all are in the same boat all we want is a answer to a promise not given of an update hopefully all will get their GX’s and be safe good luck

First things first we have heard numerous issues biggest and worst is that Toyota/LEXUS told us they would give updates weekly updates to my knowledge there were none maybe we shouldn’t worry about trying to find out about our GX we all are in the same boat all we want is a answer to a promise not given of an update hopefully all will get their GX’s and be safe good luck
The updates have been on individual unit status not what the issue or issues might be. My personal status up dates have come on Fridays. Sometimes nothing changes from the Friday before but like today I got the update my unit arrived the port two days ago. I’m like most others I would like Toyota/Lexus to make an official statement on what’s going on with the QC hold. It just makes good business sense and stops all the speculation.

Last edited:
I’m thinking my OT is on the 100 acre port lot at JAXPORT. If I was doing the scheduling, as soon as my dealer had a trailer load of allocated units there, that group would be pulled to the service bays for correction, then loaded for transport and sent on their way up I-95.

My overtrail plus was supposed to be here beginning of June. If it comes in August I am going to just wait for a 2025. I am starting to worry about the engine now and the reliability. This car was supposed to be shipped at high volume at the beginning of the year and lexus has had delay after delay.

My overtrail plus was supposed to be here beginning of June. If it comes in August I am going to just wait for a 2025. I am starting to worry about the engine now and the reliability. This car was supposed to be shipped at high volume at the beginning of the year and lexus has had delay after delay.
No kidding... Mine was expected this month as well...

Certainly leaves buyer wary. Paint correction is one thing. Sunroof leakage is another. Out right engine failure is a non stop. Communication is KEY and I've been told by my sales rep, "Don't bother calling, we'll contact you when we know more..."

No kidding... Mine was expected this month as well...

Certainly leaves buyer wary. Paint correction is one thing. Sunroof leakage is another. Out right engine failure is a non stop. Communication is KEY and I've been told by my sales rep, "Don't bother calling, we'll contact you when we know more..."

If a dealer tells you, “don’t bother calling” find another dealer.

Not sure how many of you have been watching the NHL Playoffs. If you have you’ve seen countless commercials from Toyota singularity focused on the GX550. I know media is pre purchased but it’s silly how much money Toyota has spent on marketing the GX without having the product available.

Not sure how many of you have been watching the NHL Playoffs. If you have you’ve seen countless commercials from Toyota singularity focused on the GX550. I know media is pre purchased but it’s silly how much money Toyota has spent on marketing the GX without having the product available.
Well said

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%