GX550 30 Day Stop Sale?

Hey, I'll throw y'all a teaser. I'm picking up my GXOT at 11 this morning. It arrived yesterday and has not cleared the dealer service bays yet. Dealership is a "long" 2 miles away.

Yeah it’s definitely sweet ty I’m what you call a pins ( person in need of supervision don’t know how to do those things but I did take pictures
1 due,

at the bottom left of the post window there's a button with a paperclip icon labeled "Attach files". If you click on that button it should bring up a dialog where you can select your pictures.

Hey, I'll throw y'all a teaser. I'm picking up my GXOT at 11 this morning. It arrived yesterday and has not cleared the dealer service bays yet. Dealership is a "long" 2 miles away.
Congratulations! Please post some pictures, especially some with the doors open showing the outside Atomic Silver as well as the interior Chateau. I'm interested in seeing what that looks like together. Thanks!

Well dealer called with good news and bad news today. Bad news was our allocation still hadn’t arrived yet. The good news was a nearly identical allocation came in today so they offered it to us since we were at the top of the list. Premium+ in eminent white. New build date and hasn’t been baking in the port of Jacksonville since mid April so we jumped on it. Bonus picture, my all Japanese made garage is complete now. 1996 Honda Acty and 1988 Toyota Pickup.
Could you perhaps share a reply to this thread, given you have Premium+ with roof rails?

Congratulations! Please post some pictures, ... showing the outside Atomic Silver as well as the interior Chateau.
These I snapped at the dealership. I'll start a new thread with some better photos by tomorrow.

Attachments

• tempImage9ytGIg.png
    tempImage9ytGIg.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 151
  • tempImage9fzpIT.png
    tempImage9fzpIT.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 133
  • tempImageZkhSmD.png
    tempImageZkhSmD.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 119
  • tempImagetBrL9k.png
    tempImagetBrL9k.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 125
Still waiting. It looks like my GX completed processing on 6/28/24, and it is not on hold, but there is no estimated dealer arrival date yet.
IMG_8174.jpg
Has anyone else experienced this?

Still waiting. It looks like my GX completed processing on 6/28/24, and it is not on hold, but there is no estimated dealer arrival date yet.View attachment 1759 Has anyone else experienced this?
wow! Still waiting on a February build?!?!?

I’d be pretty annoyed. My datapoints for a post-QC hold build:

Built: 5/28
Vessel Depart: 6/7
Vessel Arrive: 6/24
Processing: 7/2
Rail Depart: 7/5

It’s getting old!
Ours was built 4/8, arrived in Long Beach 4/30 and is still sitting there in "processing" with no delivery estimate according to our update on 7/1. This got old for us a month ago. It's completely altered vacation plans for the summer as we sold our daiy in May when they told us it was "in the US and on it's way" right before the holds started 5/17. we are lucky enough to have a third vehicle to drive but not driving a wrangler 3500 miles round trip.

The warm puff of smoke up our arse (false hope) from Lexus is now only surpassed by the heat here in Houston while running on a back up generator for 4 days so far following the hurricane.

@ARK550 's recently posted pics of a "twin" GX to ours helped a good bit though as it's still worth the wait.

Ours was built 4/8, arrived in Long Beach 4/30 and is still sitting there in "processing" with no delivery estimate according to our update on 7/1. This got old for us a month ago. It's completely altered vacation plans for the summer as we sold our daiy in May when they told us it was "in the US and on it's way" right before the holds started 5/17. we are lucky enough to have a third vehicle to drive but not driving a wrangler 3500 miles round trip.

The warm puff of smoke up our arse (false hope) from Lexus is now only surpassed by the heat here in Houston while running on a back up generator for 4 days so far following the hurricane.

@ARK550 's recently posted pics of a "twin" GX to ours helped a good bit though as it's still worth the wait.
Welp. Just told by Salesman that his manager said ours is now not expected at the dealership until 8/7.🤬😤

He was then told by me that we no longer want that vehicle.

We’re not spending this kind of money on a vehicle that’s been sitting in the sun by the ocean for over 4 months without a single attempt at an explanation as to why by Lexus.
This is not on my salesman or the dealership. It’s on Lexus for keeping them in the dark too.

I’m sure someone will be happy to get a call that one is now available but I’ll sleep better moving on to the next White or Incognito OT that’s available.

It’s still the vehicle we want, and at this point waiting a little longer to get a post-hold build is worth it to us.

Welp. Just told by Salesman that his manager said ours is now not expected at the dealership until 8/7.🤬😤

He was then told by me that we no longer want that vehicle.

We’re not spending this kind of money on a vehicle that’s been sitting in the sun by the ocean for over 4 months without a single attempt at an explanation as to why by Lexus.
This is not on my salesman or the dealership. It’s on Lexus for keeping them in the dark too.

I’m sure someone will be happy to get a call that one is now available but I’ll sleep better moving on to the next White or Incognito OT that’s available.

It’s still the vehicle we want, and at this point waiting a little longer to get a post-hold build is worth it to us.
Back your view 100%

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%