GX550 30 Day Stop Sale?

Mine is still being held at port of Oregon since 5/17.

I am not sure if this been known already but today, I happened to check the Lexus inventory website where it lists every in-transit GXs including the pre-sold ones (unlike some dealers who will pull the pre-sold ones off of their dealer website). I just noticed on the Lexus inventory website, it includes the estimated availability/on-lot date range for each car. I looked at a few dealers. Some cars’ on-lot date estimate is +/- 2 days. Others can go up to +/- 30 days. See attached screenshot. That leads me to believe that as the cars get on the rail or the delivery truck, the forecasted on-lot date is more accurate versus if the car is still on the boat. My car which is on hold shows “Vehicle may be in transit. Contact dealer to confirm availability date.” If someone who just got their car released can confirm if the Lexus website’s estimated on-lot date is the same as what you were just told by the dealer, then we can confirm the validity of these dates on Lexus’ website and be less reliant on salesperson’s update. We can also check if our cars have gotten out of the inspection hold. All these are just speculations on what these dates mean, but hopefully someone with their car out of inspection can confirm.

Attachments

• IMG_3681.jpeg
    IMG_3681.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 98

I am not sure if this been known already but today, I happened to check the Lexus inventory website where it lists every in-transit GXs including the pre-sold ones (unlike some dealers who will pull the pre-sold ones off of their dealer website). I just noticed on the Lexus inventory website, it includes the estimated availability/on-lot date range for each car. I looked at a few dealers. Some cars’ on-lot date estimate is +/- 2 days. Others can go up to +/- 30 days. See attached screenshot. That leads me to believe that as the cars get on the rail or the delivery truck, the forecasted on-lot date is more accurate versus if the car is still on the boat. My car which is on hold shows “Vehicle may be in transit. Contact dealer to confirm availability date.” If someone who just got their car released can confirm if the Lexus website’s estimated on-lot date is the same as what you were just told by the dealer, then we can confirm the validity of these dates on Lexus’ website and be less reliant on salesperson’s update. We can also check if our cars have gotten out of the inspection hold. All these are just speculations on what these dates mean, but hopefully someone with their car out of inspection can confirm.

Not all GX’s are on the Lexus website. If a dealer removed it from their inventory, then it won’t appear (which is weird). I have 2 GX allocations and neither of them appear on Lexus.com inventory search.

Not all GX’s are on the Lexus website. If a dealer removed it from their inventory, then it won’t appear (which is weird). I have 2 GX allocations and neither of them appear on Lexus.com inventory search.
My GX is removed from the dealer’s inventory, but it shows up on Lexus inventory search.

Mine allegedly was released from QC on 6/21 and is in transit. It doesn’t show in lexus inventory or dealer inventory

Just got the call - my Premium+ which has been on hold since 5/17 in Jacksonville is showing as released and being loaded on truck for delivery on June 26th. He says it could be in Nashville next week if that holds. He's updating me when he gets official tracking details.
Well didn't make the truck today, now showing leaving for delivery 7/2. What's another week at this point? :ROFLMAO:😭

Has anyone had an OT sitting at Fort Worth that has been released? Waiting on mine still, was placed on hold 5/17! So glad to see they are releasing for some people!

Has anyone had an OT sitting at Fort Worth that has been released? Waiting on mine still, was placed on hold 5/17! So glad to see they are releasing for some people!
wondering the same thing, as mine OT+ has been sitting there for same exact time, no updates. I'm a Park Place Plano customer and apparently they are impacted by the CDK hack. Not sure if this has any bearing on situation?

wondering the same thing, as mine OT+ has been sitting there for same exact time, no updates. I'm a Park Place Plano customer and apparently they are impacted by the CDK hack. Not sure if this has any bearing on situation?
I am a Parker Lexus customer out of Little Rock. It's a tease when it is so close but still on hold.

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 10 66.7%
Back