GX550 Dealer Allocations

Anyone hear of anyone getting called in Canada with a GX?

Lexus of Calgary has a luxury with a vin coming soon on their website. Hopefully that means we are starting to see things come in north of the border.

It’s been Crickets from my dealer in terms of communication. The last 3 months.
Dang, I didn’t see it on their website & just checked. Could they have removed it already?

Got an allocation Friday afternoon for OT + incognito with black roof / black interior scheduled for end of June / Early July delivery. MSRP. Not sure on final window sticker until it hits Long Beach. Hoping they done add too many PIO to run up the price.

Lexus Calgary is having an unveiling next week (May 2).

Having a whole gala about it. I won’t be able to make it ( going to Hawaii to drive a Jeep up the side of a volcano haha ).

I’m guessing the luxury plus I spotted is their unveil demo.

Reactions: MJE
Been calling around dealers in PA, NJ, DE, MD, and VA; on the search for availability. Most have said they have waitlist 3-4 months deep.

As of this post. If you're looking for Luxury or Premium, Priority Lexus of Newport News has some unspoken for allocations for July delivery. I just picked up the last Overtrail + they had at MSRP without dealer add ons.

Last edited:
Been calling around dealers in PA, NJ, DE, MD, and VA; on the search for availability. Most have said they have waitlist 3-4 months deep.

As of this post. If you're looking for Luxury or Premium, Priority Lexus of Newport News has some unspoken for allocations for July delivery. I just picked up the last Overtrail + they had at MSRP without dealer add ons.
Congratulations on the over trail +ordered mine on April 11,2024 still not in my driveway

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 19 63.3%
Back