GX550 Mudflaps

I ordered the GX550 mudguards (Canadian spec), just got them in today and posted on another thread about them with pictures - here’s the link

I ordered the GX550 mudguards (Canadian spec), just got them in today and posted on another thread about them with pictures - here’s the link

Thank you. Btw how much was the entire set, front and back? I’ll have to inquire with my dealer. Don’t have my OT+ yet. Just planning ahead.

Thank you. Btw how much was the entire set, front and back? I’ll have to inquire with my dealer. Don’t have my OT+ yet. Just planning ahead.
Ordered on Aug 24th from Lexus of Wesley Chapel (they were having sale/free shipping online) - just delivered today. Total of order was $217.32.

For the rear ones, I got the OT+ option, the non OT+ were a little cheaper, but since I have an OT+ I elected to get those labeled for the same trim.

Ordered on Aug 24th from Lexus of Wesley Chapel (they were having sale/free shipping online) - just delivered today. Total of order was $217.32.

For the rear ones, I got the OT+ option, the non OT+ were a little cheaper, but since I have an OT+ I elected to get those labeled for the same trim.
Thanks. So there’s only 1 version for the front that fits all trims but for the rear there’s an additional OT/OT+ option? I wonder why that is.

Yep, only one I’ve seen for front. I don’t know why 2 for rear, haven’t seen any pictures/diagram of the non-OT+ ones.
Thanks. Btw your profile picture shows the OT+ that I have on order. How do you like it so far? I Picked Chateau interior although I would prefer saddle tan which unfortunately is not offered on OT trims.

Thanks. Btw your profile picture shows the OT+ that I have on order. How do you like it so far? I Picked Chateau interior although I would prefer saddle tan which unfortunately is not offered on OT trims.
I love it thus far, I came from a 5th Gen 4Runner, so it was exactly what I was looking for - a nicer, more powerful body on frame vehicle with around the same room. Like any car, there's little quirks, but generally I am a huge fan. I have the black interior, was worried about staining with little kids but I do like how chateau looks too.

Hah. That’s funny. I currently drive a 5th gen 4Runner as well. Had a 2002 4Runner before this one. Was dead set on the 6th gen until I fell in love with the GX. I’m not a fan of how the new 6th gen looks as I think Toyota tried too hard to make it look cool. Think it has some weird lines. It came down to the LC or the GX. Anyway can’t wait to get my GX.

Do you have an update on installation. I’m hoping they will fit the Luxury +. I am shocked Lexus didn’t make one. Running boards covered in dirt and above. My LX F-Sport came w nice ones. Any help appreciated

Hah. That’s funny. I currently drive a 5th gen 4Runner as well. Had a 2002 4Runner before this one. Was dead set on the 6th gen until I fell in love with the GX. I’m not a fan of how the new 6th gen looks as I think Toyota tried too hard to make it look cool. Think it has some weird lines. It came down to the LC or the GX. Anyway can’t wait to get my GX.
I think a lot of us were hoping for the most on the 6th gen. Ultimately, it looks too distastefully modded out and I pulled back my deposit.

Do you have an update on installation. I’m hoping they will fit the Luxury +. I am shocked Lexus didn’t make one. Running boards covered in dirt and above. My LX F-Sport came w nice ones. Any help appreciated
I'm waiting on the hardware to arrive for the rear mudguard installation, hopefully it will get here by this weekend and then I'll update once they're installed - in theory it looks simple.....

Latest Discussions

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 19 63.3%
Back