💵 For Sale Like NEW WORK Meister S1 with NEW Toyo AT3's

fkim119

Jun 23, 2024
Media
Irvine
We sold our GX and these wheels were on for less then 250 total miles. The only problem is the OEM TPMS that Lexus sent me is not working. I went back to the dealership many times and they wouldn't accept the return because I had opened it and used it and it was passed the a lotted return timeline. Terrible service if you ask me. It shouldn't be my fault they potentially ordered the wrong TPMS with my Vin. They keep saying I have to let the Lexus learn it. I don't have it anymore so maybe you can get them to work. I will just throw those in for free.

You cannot tell these apart from new but these were put on the GX, so they are advertised used. So I have the following for sale:
1. 4x Work Meister SP1 SUV 18X9 6x139 +18 in Grey -$2400 NEW
2. 4x Work Center Caps - $45 ea new. Total - $180 NEW
3. 4x Toyo Open Country At III 265 70 R 18 (Tire is so new it still has pokies on it)- $1200 NEW
4. 4 X OEM TPMS from LEXUS that is not getting picked up by my car or reading correctly. Maybe you can get them to work. $125 ea new. Total- $500 new.

Total spent just on the set without including mounting and balancing- $4,280
I am not trying to recoup all of it. I am going to throw in the TPMS and would be an added bonus if you can get them work.
Pickup only at this point. Not willing to ship.

Asking $3200 picked up in South OC.

WORK.jpeg

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+