Mission Accomplished!

YellowLab

May 13, 2024
Media
Westlake Village, CA
Picked up my Atomic Silver/Onyx with Chateau Overtrail Plus today from Lexus in Westminster CA. Outstanding dealership that transformed the car buying experience - that normally feels like getting a root canal and colonoscopy on the same day - to an OUTSTANDING experience. Thank you Richard Khim (sales) for all your help with making this an easy transaction!

Drive home was excellent, and driving manners very good in traffic. Looking forward to getting things adjusted and tweaked, then hitting the Mojave for some fun!

Thanks to all that I've conversed with on the site and all your support!
tempImageyPk7mI.png
tempImageJGTpSQ.png
tempImagexV5T1j.png
tempImageegJiMP.png
tempImage1x315U.png

Well done, nice colour combo.
We've ordered ours in Titanium and Hazel. Titanium I think, is similar to your Atomic Silver, but the Australian version. Unfortunately we don't have Onyx as an option for the interior, we've gone Hazel, but yet to see one to see what it looks like.
Looking forward to seeing some photos of it out in the wild.

Well done, nice colour combo.
We've ordered ours in Titanium and Hazel. Titanium I think, is similar to your Atomic Silver, but the Australian version. Unfortunately we don't have Onyx as an option for the interior, we've gone Hazel, but yet to see one to see what it looks like.
Looking forward to seeing some photos of it out in the wild.
Congrats - look forward to seeing your pictures and posts! The Onyx is the black color on the roof and Chateau (tanO is the interior)

Cheers from California!

Picked up my Atomic Silver/Onyx with Chateau Overtrail Plus today from Lexus in Westminster CA. Outstanding dealership that transformed the car buying experience - that normally feels like getting a root canal and colonoscopy on the same day - to an OUTSTANDING experience. Thank you Richard Khim (sales) for all your help with making this an easy transaction!

Drive home was excellent, and driving manners very good in traffic. Looking forward to getting things adjusted and tweaked, then hitting the Mojave for some fun!

Thanks to all that I've conversed with on the site and all your support!View attachment 3545View attachment 3543View attachment 3544View attachment 3546View attachment 3547
Congratulations!

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 9 64.3%
Back