No split screen on GX550

BaileyBeans

Aug 15, 2024
MA
This car is very technology friendly supposedly and we have the eye monitor on our car, but there is no split screen display for radio/navigation? Also, there is a search icon and a sources button on the radio display screen that is unmovable? It is in the complete wrong place and it cannot be moved, you’d think for asexpensive as this car is, the screen on the vehicle would be perfect. I think the software engineers must’ve been asleep at the wheel and didn’t even have quality control look at the screen before it was shipped out! back to the drawing board please!

This car is very technology friendly supposedly and we have the eye monitor on our car, but there is no split screen display for radio/navigation? Also, there is a search icon and a sources button on the radio display screen that is unmovable? It is in the complete wrong place and it cannot be moved, you’d think for asexpensive as this car is, the screen on the vehicle would be perfect. I think the software engineers must’ve been asleep at the wheel and didn’t even have quality control look at the screen before it was shipped out! back to the drawing board please!
Welcome to the forum.

Assuming you have taken delivery of a new GX?

I agree, there should be a way to split nav and radio, but it's not too bad just switching back and forth. Android auto does a nav music split, just not radio.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)