Overtrail with sunroof?

Are Overtail’s being built with sunroofs? I’m being told that only Overtrail +’s are. Thank you!
In the Dallas, TX area all Overtrails listed on the three dealers' websites here (all pre-sold by the way) have sunroofs. I'm hoping that will change in about 6 months when my number comes up on the waitlist because I would prefer an Overtrail with the sunroof delete.

In the Dallas, TX area all Overtrails listed on the three dealers' websites here (all pre-sold by the way) have sunroofs. I'm hoping that will change in about 6 months when my number comes up on the waitlist because I would prefer an Overtrail with the sunroof delete.
I agree mt OT+comes with it had little choice dealer was only allocated two OT+in APRIL

Reactions: JPE
We were told last Friday by our salesman (same day we got the news our was released from the QC hold and was headed our way) that the "sunroof delete" was no longer an option. We had passed on an OT in thier first allocation without a sunroof and it came through without any QC hold and has been driving around HOU since early May from what he told us.

We were told last Friday by our salesman (same day we got the news our was released from the QC hold and was headed our way) that the "sunroof delete" was no longer an option. We had passed on an OT in thier first allocation without a sunroof and it came through without any QC hold and has been driving around HOU since early May from what he told us.
I know that Lexus/Toyota don't do a great job of keeping their online configurator up to do, but the "Moonroof delete" option is still on the configurator. It is, however, entirely possible that Lexus is, at least for now, no longer building any GXs with the moonroof delete option. Maybe they'll start doing so again at some point and maybe not.

Does anyone know what areas have the moonroof delete option?

For a few reasons, I do not want a moonroof, but my salesperson is saying that the moonroof delete is not an option for my area in North Texas. He also said that Texas is part of the "Gulf States" distribution area and that no GX's in the Gulf States Distribution area are being delivered with the moonroof delete option.

Has anyone heard of an Overtrail being sold at a Texas dealership with the moonroof delete option?

What states (closer to Texas the better!) are you aware of Overtrails being sold with the moonroof delete option?

Thanks!!!

For a few reasons, I do not want a moonroof, but my salesperson is saying that the moonroof delete is not an option for my area in North Texas. He also said that Texas is part of the "Gulf States" distribution area and that no GX's in the Gulf States Distribution area are being delivered with the moonroof delete option.

Has anyone heard of an Overtrail being sold at a Texas dealership with the moonroof delete option?

What states (closer to Texas the better!) are you aware of Overtrails being sold with the moonroof delete option?

Thanks!!!
While I can't tell you what dealerships have sold Overtrails with the moonroof delete options, I can tell you I haven't seen any Overtrails with moonroof delete at Sewell Dallas or Park Place Plano for the past couple of months. I, too, would love an Overtrail with moonroof delete, but I've kind of settled on the fact that's one option I won't be able to get.

Thanks!!!
We were told by the sales manager that the moonroof delete is no longer an option, doesn’t matter where you are. Only 1 squeaked through before the change from Northside Lexus in Houston. We actually passed on the allocation when it was offered.

Moonroof delete!
IMG_9776.JPG

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comfort

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 1 6.7%