Random Sluggish Braking

CCTX

Dec 2, 2023
TX
Besides the vibration others report as well, my OT has some sort of a random sluggish braking. When approaching a full stop with the brake depressed and very close to stopping, you feel the brake is jerking (rotors issues?). Is anyone experiencing the same?

Not here. Lux+ and the braking is super smooth. Not as strong as I would like but there zero vibrations.

It looks like they may??? Be working on breaks as part of the vibration issue with the overtrails. No idea if connected but might be worth a dealer chat.

It looks like they may??? Be working on breaks as part of the vibration issue with the overtrails. No idea if connected but might be worth a dealer chat.

I’m thinking the same as well. Hope the pending remedy solves both issues.

Any chance you have a video with sound of this issue? Maybe that might help with the diagnosis.

I have noticed some of the safety systems kicking in as I approach other cars and occasionally giving the car a sluggish feeling when the computer disagrees with me on how far I should be from the car in front of me. Turning the Proactive Driving Assist off helped.

Any chance you have a video with sound of this issue? Maybe that might help with the diagnosis.

I didn't take a video unfortunately. There are no weird sounds or noises. I will try to take a video. I'm not really sure if it will be that helpful as it isn't something you can see but rather you can feel in the brake pedal and the overall ride.

I have noticed some of the safety systems kicking in as I approach other cars and occasionally giving the car a sluggish feeling when the computer disagrees with me on how far I should be from the car in front of me. Turning the Proactive Driving Assist off helped.

Good idea. I will give this a shot and report back if it makes a difference.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)