💵 For Sale Trade Overtrail Running Boards for Rock Sliders

gvan1998

May 24, 2024
Media
MD
I have a brand new Overtrail OEM running boards that came with the car. Anybody willing to trade with the LEXUS OEM rock Slider?
They are both plug and play so it should be a easy swaP. I am located in MD. Let me know

I would very much like the standard running boards and I am waiting for my vehicle to get here in Des Moines. Another couple of people are also interested in a swop. So when I get my OT+ I will let all know the OEM Rock Rails will be available. Thanks

OK, I now have the new OT+ and would like to swap Rock rails for Standard Running boards. phone 515-205-9418

Attachments

• Front Left.jpg
    Front Left.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Rear Left.jpg
    Rear Left.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 84
I am looking to swap rock sliders for running boards and am in Houston. I took delivery of an OT Tuesday. If anyone would like to trade and are in area, please reach out.
I'm in Austin and have running boards, but would prefer sliders. I leave for CO on Wednesday and am super swamped until then, but if you wanted to drive to Austin to swap...then that'd be amazing!

I'm in Austin and have running boards, but would prefer sliders. I leave for CO on Wednesday and am super swamped until then, but if you wanted to drive to Austin to swap...then that'd be amazing!
I do appreciate the offer. I won’t be able to drive to Austin. Maybe in a few weeks, but can’t right now. Thanks.

@Lagunatic (or others). I’m in Austin and just picked up my OT+ with rock sliders yesterday and want to swap for running boards. If anyone is in or nearby Austin and wants to sell or swap their OT running boards, please let me know.

@Lagunatic (or others). I’m in Austin and just picked up my OT+ with rock sliders yesterday and want to swap for running boards. If anyone is in or nearby Austin and wants to sell or swap their OT running boards, please let me know.
Yeah man, let’s swap! I’m in CO until the 19th (don’t worry, I took the running boards off first haha).

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comfort

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)