๐Ÿ‘‹ Welcome to the Lexus GX 550 Forum! Please post an introduction thread!

Just joined, got my GX550 a few weeks ago. Enjoying it so far. Classic Lexus bow delivery
IMG_6886.jpeg

Hello from Golden, CO! Long time lurker of this group, finally decided to join in on the fun. We have a little over 1k miles on our pearl white OT and loving it so far!

Attachments

• IMG_1803.jpeg
    IMG_1803.jpeg
    427.8 KB · Views: 50
Hello from Arizona.

In the market currently and looking for a dealer in Arizona or Southern California selling at MSRP for my wife next vehicle.

Wife has a 2021 Range Rover and is wanting to move into a GX550 Luxury+ but I am wanting to get her in the Overlander+

Hello from Arizona.

In the market currently and looking for a dealer in Arizona or Southern California selling at MSRP for my wife next vehicle.

Wife has a 2021 Range Rover and is wanting to move into a GX550 Luxury+ but I am wanting to get her in the Overlander+
Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you are getting a Luxury+...lol

Hello, I picked up an Incognito OT+ over the weekend after ~4mo on the waiting list, to compliment my Tesla Model 3 AWD, for off-roading to Colorado trailheads and towing a 6000 GVWR travel trailer. I nervously wheeled it up to Humboldt/South Colony Lakes within the first 24hrs of ownership! It will replace a (still functional) 2005 Nissan Titan LE that I owned since new. I've also previously owned a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe to compare it to. I seriously considered the new Land Cruiser and 4Runner as well, as likely most of you have.

Looking forward to the discussions.

-nopantz

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpeg
    imagejpeg_0.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 41
Hello, I picked up an Incognito OT+ over the weekend after ~4mo on the waiting list, to compliment my Tesla Model 3 AWD, for off-roading to Colorado trailheads and towing a 6000 GVWR travel trailer. I nervously wheeled it up to Humboldt/South Colony Lakes within the first 24hrs of ownership! It will replace a (still functional) 2005 Nissan Titan LE that I owned since new. I've also previously owned a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe to compare it to. I seriously considered the new Land Cruiser and 4Runner as well, as likely most of you have.

Looking forward to the discussions.

-nopantz
Congrats and welcome.

Howdy! Just Joined after taking delivery of my new GX550 OT+ in Nori Green. Still own a 2023 4runner for the occasional gravel road. Looking forward to reading through the threads.

New here to the forum. We previously owned a 2021 and then a 2023 GX460. We purchased my GX550 Overtrail+ last Monday, we then turned around and purchased a GX550 Luxury for my wife. We are both very happy with the GX550s!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3657.jpeg
    IMG_3657.jpeg
    248.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3742.jpeg
    IMG_3742.jpeg
    271.1 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: MJE
Hi! New Mexico, new OT+ owner Looking forward to learning more about all the ins and outs and ideas with you all. Already picked up some great advice on shortcuts with the electronics.
Weโ€™re a Lexus family having owned several GX and two LXโ€™s now over time. My hands down favorite is still our โ€˜09 GX470. Going on 150K and a tank. Hoping our new ones follow same longevity.

Greetings from Chandler, Arizona. I was one of the first recipients of the Overtrail in AZ and I've logged nearly 6000 miles. I'm retired and have been busy building out my truck. So far it's lifted and running 35" Toyo's on Method Bead Grip wheels. I have a Westcott Designs full roof rack and I swapped out the running boards with Lexus rock rails. The lower part of the doors, and the entire front end, are wrapped in clear PPF. The roof and A-Pillers are wrapped in black PPF. I've ordered a set of custom drawers with a sleeping platform from Air Down Gear Up but that won't be ready for a few weeks. The really maddening part is waiting for the right bumpers and swing out carriers to come to market. Progress there has been dreadfully (and understandably) slow. But I LOVE my rig and I'm really enjoying the build.

Attachments

• IMG_1794.jpg
    IMG_1794.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 28
Hi! New Mexico, new OT+ owner Looking forward to learning more about all the ins and outs and ideas with you all. Already picked up some great advice on shortcuts with the electronics.
Weโ€™re a Lexus family having owned several GX and two LXโ€™s now over time. My hands down favorite is still our โ€˜09 GX470. Going on 150K and a tank. Hoping our new ones follow same longevity.
Congrats and welcome to the forum. Post some pics.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)