👋 Welcome to the Lexus GX 550 Forum! Please post an introduction thread!

Greetings from Chandler, Arizona. I was one of the first recipients of the Overtrail in AZ and I've logged nearly 6000 miles. I'm retired and have been busy building out my truck. So far it's lifted and running 35" Toyo's on Method Bead Grip wheels. I have a Westcott Designs full roof rack and I swapped out the running boards with Lexus rock rails. The lower part of the doors, and the entire front end, are wrapped in clear PPF. The roof and A-Pillers are wrapped in black PPF. I've ordered a set of custom drawers with a sleeping platform from Air Down Gear Up but that won't be ready for a few weeks. The really maddening part is waiting for the right bumpers and swing out carriers to come to market. Progress there has been dreadfully (and understandably) slow. But I LOVE my rig and I'm really enjoying the build.
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Hello! Just put a deposit on an OT+ incognito/chateau with delivery in late Sept. I had a LC Prado but thought the GX550 was a better update campared to the new LC. Been reading through the forums for ideas on window tint, paint coating, and accessories. Will post pics once it arrives.

Finally got our GX! Someone backed out of a white Overtrail+ and we swooped it up yesterday. Deposit early April. Passed on a couple of Luxury's in the last month and regretted it a bit. Happy to have a vehicle. We love our Overtrail+. 1st road trip this weekend. Immediately put Falken AT4W 285/70/18's on it lol. Will post some pics soon.

Finally got our GX! Someone backed out of a white Overtrail+ and we swooped it up yesterday. Deposit early April. Passed on a couple of Luxury's in the last month and regretted it a bit. Happy to have a vehicle. We love our Overtrail+. 1st road trip this weekend. Immediately put Falken AT4W 285/70/18's on it lol. Will post some pics soon.
Congrats!

Hello Everyone
Lexus GX enthusiast from Australia.
Put down a deposit on a Lux+ Eminent white pearl in Feb 2024.
Looks like we wont be seeing it until early next year!!

Greetings from Texas! Picked up my Incognito Lux+ on labor day and loving it! Got a few ideas on "making it mine" in the works. I'm coming from being a long time Audi owner and racer but loved the look and the size. Thanks for the add!

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)