GX Overtrail and Overtail plus electronic rear view mirror

Nickal

Apr 12, 2024
Cooper City
Since OT and OT plus do not have an option to select an electronic rear view mirror, does anyone know if they at least prewired the inside mirror and outside camera so we can add them aftermarket? Really poor decision not to offer on OT as many of us will stack the back area high when traveling and block the view...

If there is an after market rear view electric camera or even one that has a dashcam with rear view camera installation please let us know. I did an internet search and it seems the dash cam with rear view camera is available as a single optioned unit but I don't know who can help install it

If there is an after market rear view electric camera or even one that has a dashcam with rear view camera installation please let us know. I did an internet search and it seems the dash cam with rear view camera is available as a single optioned unit but I don't know who can help install it
Hi Niresh, Can you please let me know the products you found for the dash cam with rear view camera, many thanks

Hi Niresh, Can you please let me know the products you found for the dash cam with rear view camera, many thanks
Here is the link and I did not purchase or install the Das cam since I just need the rear view electric camera

Hi Niresh, thanks for the link, I currebtly have a Lexus 500h that comes with a digital rerview mirror and at first I was a bit hard to get use to, but now I love it and wish my upcomming Lexus 550 OT offered that option. In Oze, we get a very cut down version of each of the three 550 trim levels, I will have to move to the US!!!! The Ideal solution is for a digital rearvision mirror with a builtin dashcam, hell as Lexus already has the builtin cameras. Lexus please listen to us!!!!

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comfort

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)