GX550 Aftermarket Wheel & Tire Thread

For those who are going to 35's, and then also steel bumpers, has anybody asked the bumper fabricators if they could design something that deletes the stock hitch receiver (and has a new one of its own) to make more room for a larger spare, and then you can maybe get a 35x10.5x17 spare from Kenda Tire? I think they may be the only tire company out there that has a 35" tire that is less than 11.5 inches wide? I would think there would be play in there to move it rearwards enough if the hitch receiver was not there, but I have not dropped the spare yet to look. Here is Kenda link:
Automotive Tires, Passenger Car Tires, Light Truck Tires, UHP Tires | Automotive | Kenda Tires | Klever R/T

As a side note, another thing I'd like to see on these aftermarket bumpers is a relocation of the trailer hitch plugs!!!

For those who are going to 35's, and then also steel bumpers, has anybody asked the bumper fabricators if they could design something that deletes the stock hitch receiver (and has a new one of its own) to make more room for a larger spare, and then you can maybe get a 35x10.5x17 spare from Kenda Tire? I think they may be the only tire company out there that has a 35" tire that is less than 11.5 inches wide? I would think there would be play in there to move it rearwards enough if the hitch receiver was not there, but I have not dropped the spare yet to look. Here is Kenda link:
Automotive Tires, Passenger Car Tires, Light Truck Tires, UHP Tires | Automotive | Kenda Tires | Klever R/T

As a side note, another thing I'd like to see on these aftermarket bumpers is a relocation of the trailer hitch plugs!!!
That’s actually a really good shout, the trailer hitch relocation. 👍👍👍

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 19 63.3%
Back