Is Seat slide on OT available?

JPE

Jun 17, 2024
Media
Celina, TX
Since the base OT (not the OT+) doesn’t have memory seats, does that mean it also doesn’t have the “Seat slide” option under Settings->Vehicle customize->Boarding and exit? I assume the seat moving back when you turn off the vehicle is tied to having memory seats, (which the OT doesn’t have) but if any of you with OTs and not the OT+ could let me know I’d appreciate it.

FWIW i have the plus with memory seats and it doesn't work.
So you have the "Settings->Vehicle customize->Boarding and exit->Seat slide" turned on in your infotainment screen and it still doesn't slide the seat back when you turn the car off? Is the "Seat slide" setting set to full? That's interesting.

So you have the "Settings->Vehicle customize->Boarding and exit->Seat slide" turned on in your infotainment screen and it still doesn't slide the seat back when you turn the car off? Is the "Seat slide" setting set to full? That's interesting.
tried in both partial and full and nothing. All my memory buttons do is move my side mirrors and steering to my position but not the seat. Seats I have to move manually. It could be because I have child seat behind the drivers seat. I'll remove and try again.

Reactions: JPE
tried in both partial and full and nothing. All my memory buttons do is move my side mirrors and steering to my position but not the seat. Seats I have to move manually. It could be because I have child seat behind the drivers seat. I'll remove and try again.
Intering. The memory buttons are suppose to move the seat to the position it was in when the memory was set. Maybe others here have an idea of what to try.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comfort

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)