Lexus GX550 Center Console Divider

I'm not sure I've seen a vehicle at any price point completely satisfy their buyer, people will always find a little something they wish was different and think the manufacturer should have done. If you can't buck up for a $20 piece of plastic to increase your storage, maybe you need to look at something different
I agree, he already stated he won't be buying a lexus

I’m still not convinced the one I found won’t fit, it looks close. But will be best of both worlds. Cool box when I want it, quick storage for most of the time. I’m sure someone will make one or someone will 3D print them.

I ordered one of these and it will be here Friday to try out. It seems much closer to the shape of the GX cool box than the one I originally posted which was obviously the wrong size. I'll report back once I try it.

Package dimensions are all the amazon page lists...but it seems close. its hard to tell from the pics and there weren't any reviews from someone with a 550, but definitely looks super close to the more pronounced rounded corners in the back and tighter corners in the front. I am fine with being the guinea pig and will just return it if it doesn't work. I just want a place for my EDC knife, sunglasses, chapstick, pen, and the like.

Package Dimensions ‎7.72 x 6.97 x 2.8 inches

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-23 at 4.24.25 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-23 at 4.24.25 PM.png
    405.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot 2024-07-23 at 4.24.19 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-23 at 4.24.19 PM.png
    342.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot 2024-07-23 at 4.23.47 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-23 at 4.23.47 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 46
Package dimensions are all the amazon page lists...but it seems close. its hard to tell from the pics and there weren't any reviews from someone with a 550, but definitely looks super close to the more pronounced rounded corners in the back and tighter corners in the front. I am fine with being the guinea pig and will just return it if it doesn't work. I just want a place for my EDC knife, sunglasses, chapstick, pen, and the like.

Package Dimensions‎7.72 x 6.97 x 2.8 inches
Did you get this yet? I’m trying to see how I can maximize cool box space when not used as well.

Just need a cheap plastic divider for 4 drinks. Main reason is to stop them from rolling around if there's less than 4 cans/bottles. I'm sure there will be one on Amazon soon.

Did you get this yet? I’m trying to see how I can maximize cool box space when not used as well.
Meant to reply back, thanks for reminding me... Sadly, no it did not fit. It is just a bit too long front to back it seemed and there was no level of light modification that would have made it work. Returned to amazon. I was thinking about messaging the seller to see if they plan to make one for the 550.

In the meantime, I threw a bottle of water in the toolbox to test it out and was pleasantly surprised with how well it worked. It'll be super handy for the times I need it.

But I still want a place for my knife, chapstick, and quick grab stuff I like to keep close by for the regular days.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)