PPF pricing reference for partial front in Austin, Tx

Clear Bra North Dallas has my OT+ and he’s doing a full PPF for $6500. He’s on YouTube and knows his stuff.
How'd you justify $6,500 for PPF in your mind? I'm not starting shit. I really like the look of the matte PPF, and would do it. But that's a big $ pill to swallow. I'm hoping you can help me rationalize spending the equivalent of a new motorcycle or re-doing our landscaping on sticking plastic to my new vehicle. ;)

How'd you justify $6,500 for PPF in your mind? I'm not starting shit. I really like the look of the matte PPF, and would do it. But that's a big $ pill to swallow. I'm hoping you can help me rationalize spending the equivalent of a new motorcycle or re-doing our landscaping on sticking plastic to my new vehicle. ;)

To each their own and their budgets. I plan on keeping this truck forever and budgeted this into the overall purchase.

I shopped around locally (in Chicago and neighboring states) and while there are quite a few reputable shops who specialize in PPF they were charging $11k+ for mediocre work, imo. Chicago Auto Pros were charging $13k+ and I didn’t appreciate their customer service upfront. Those who were charging in the $3-4k range didn’t seem to really know what they were getting into. Many used pre-cut PPF and did not remove trim pieces to hid seams.

Last edited:
The beauty of America is you can do the ppf, motorcycle, and landscaping!

This message sponsored by Ace Cash Express

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 6 75.0%
Back