♻️ For Trade SF Bay Area: have GX 550 OT+ Rock Sliders. Will trade for running boards

foovius

Jul 21, 2024
California BayArea
My overtrail+ came with the OEM rock sliders, but I have ankle problems and I need a step more than I need rock sliders. I’m willing to do a direct trade for the OEM running boards in good shape on another GX 550. Definitely a good deal, as the rock sliders were expensive! Must be local, so we can meet at a dealer or body shop and have them do the swap. I’m near SFO
1723412951519.jpeg

Last edited:
My overtrail+ came with the OEM rock sliders, but I have ankle problems and I need a step more than I need rock sliders. I’m willing to do a direct trade for the OEM running boards in good shape on another GX 550. Definitely a good deal, as the rock sliders were expensive! Must be local, so we can meet at a dealer or body shop and have them do the swap. I’m near SFOView attachment 2439
Damn I’d take you up on this offer but I am located in WI!

My overtrail+ came with the OEM rock sliders, but I have ankle problems and I need a step more than I need rock sliders. I’m willing to do a direct trade for the OEM running boards in good shape on another GX 550. Definitely a good deal, as the rock sliders were expensive! Must be local, so we can meet at a dealer or body shop and have them do the swap. I’m near SFOView attachment 2439
Is this offer still available? I have OEM running boards from a Premium plus willing to swap?

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)