💸 The 'official' I put my deposit down list...

Joined a no deposit required list on 2/22/24. Weeks/months of silence and no replies to inquiries and after another follow up request by me, a new sales person responded to me on 5/16 that he was taking care of me. Amazing experience. He informed me of incoming available VIN configurations, kept me up to date during QC hold, and today, I took home my Premium+/Caviar/Saddle Tan GX.
Congrats on your purchase. Enjoy.

Deposit on Overtrail+ in white placed August 23, 2023. Vancouver, BC. Salesman has not been able to qualify any details, place in line or delivery time. They called about 2 months ago and I was offered a nori green one where someone cancelled their order and it would be 2 months out till arrival.

Last edited:
Deposit is in and the waiting begins. Ordered a Caviar Premium+ with cap chairs, dig key, body side molding, illuminated sills. Lets see how long this config gets to Houston.

I put down my deposit on 3/4/24 on an Eminent White Pearl Premium+ with captains chairs & saddle tan interior. Its been a long wait so far. Has anyone seen any premium+ with cap chairs coming in? From what I've seen, none of the dealers out my way have had any.

I put a deposit down on 9/9/24 in Denver and an out of state deposit on 9/19/24. My deposit is for a Nori Green Lux + with black interior and captains chairs. Let the waiting begin!

Our deposit went down 7/19/24 on a Caviar Premium + here in middle Georgia. Dealer said it should be in by October, November at the latest. I have my doubts.

Hello everyone. First post. Thank you all for the amazing advice and details and tips regarding the GX 550. Deposit placed for a Premium + in Caviar with Gray interior and Captains chairs. Estimated arrival October 18th. Will be sold at MSRP. Can’t wait!

A quick update: my Overtrail arrived at a dealer me and my wife had a chance to drive it. Vibration is quite noticeable and we decided not to proceed with GX. If this car was for me I'd have more tolerance for it, but she had no interest and it was quite annoying.
Probably just a first-year issue that will be fixed.

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 19 63.3%
Back