💸 The 'official' I put my deposit down list...

If anyone has a deposit down and they are missing the badge, please post in here or send me a PM.

deposit2.png

I have a $500 deposit at Longo Lexus where I have requested an Overtrail + trim.

Congrats on joining the deposit list. What number did they assign you on the list? I'm considering the Overtrail+ or Luxury+ and sitting at #357, I put my deposit down in early Sept.
I put the deposit down about 3-4 weeks ago. I'm number 355.

Congratulations! 355, that's amazing the dealership has that many deposits down?
Longo is the largest Toyota/Lexus dealership in the country. I read somewhere their allocation is anticipated to be around 65 cars a month. The wait is really going to be determined by the trim you're willing to accept. Most people in Los Angeles will probably want the Premium or Luxury trim levels.

This is also an MSRP dealership. They pride themselves on that fact, and that's why they do such amazing volume.

Put my deposit down for a Luxury+ at Lexus of Tacoma in late August. According to my salesman I'm near the top of the list.
Congratulations! Got you marked as a deposit holder. Things are getting more exciting around here, more deposit holders!

New to forum, but been watching all the commentary. Put $1000 deposit at Pohanka Lexus here in northern Virginia back in June for Overtrail+. At that time I was #65. Quiet since.

Welcome to the site! Not much news has come out... we are looking, always :) I'll add you as a deposit holder as well! Glad to have you aboard!

My local dealer isn't taking deposits yet, but only a list. I'm on the list... no idea what number I am on the list, but I have a good chance of getting what I would like from them.
I'll add you to the deposit list anywhere. It's not for lack of trying and that's good enough for me! Welcome to the site!

Well I put in a $500 refundable deposit for a Overtrail + in incognito with optional black roof. My options list includes: head up display, Mark Levinson 21 speaker surround sound, and factory tonneau cover from Longo Lexus here in Southern California. I haven't heard back yet where I am on the list just yet. Now the wait begins...ugh haha

Last edited:
Well I put in a $500 refundable deposit for a Overtrail + in incognito with optional black roof. My options list includes: head up display, Mark Levinson 21 speaker surround sound, and factory tonneau cover from Longo Lexus here in Southern California. I haven't heard back yet where I am on the list just yet. Now the wait begins...ugh haha
which interior ? black or chateau ?

Latest Discussions

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 9 69.2%
Back