Thule roof rack in lux flush rails

ilumo

Aug 1, 2024
Media
ny
Hi guys. I’m looking for some help in getting a roof cargo box system. Step one is to get some cross bars and I’m not too sure how to proceed. I’m thinking of eventually going with one of the Thule xxl cargo boxes. However I’m not sure if their EvO cross bars will fit with my flush rails. Do any of you guys have suggestions on which setup I should get for it to be compatible?

I looked on Thule website to see what is compatible but they didn’t list anything for the GX550. It must be too new for them to certify. But I’m assuming that cross bars for the Lx series should work for GX as well? Thanks!

Hi guys. I’m looking for some help in getting a roof cargo box system. Step one is to get some cross bars and I’m not too sure how to proceed. I’m thinking of eventually going with one of the Thule xxl cargo boxes. However I’m not sure if their EvO cross bars will fit with my flush rails. Do any of you guys have suggestions on which setup I should get for it to be compatible?

I looked on Thule website to see what is compatible but they didn’t list anything for the GX550. It must be too new for them to certify. But I’m assuming that cross bars for the Lx series should work for GX as well? Thanks!
Following, I have the exact same questions

I’m not stuck on just Thule either. The other systems would be fine for me. Like Yakima or similar.

GX550 Poll

• Eco

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Comfort

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Sport S

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Sport S+

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Custom (comment with settings)