All weather cargo mats

Anyone looking for a rear seat protector. I just bought it on Amazon and it’s a perfect fit!
IMG_4579.jpeg

Does the Overtrail cargo mat #PT9086024720 fit Premium/Lux with the 3rd row down?

Otherwise, anyone here with a Premium/ Lux trim with a full size OEM cargo mat? What was the part number?

I went online and ordered based on the photos on the Lexus website. # PT9086024820 showed a full size cargo mat but the item sent to me was the same tiny strip which covers the section with 3rd row up :mad: . Called the dealer and was told that the photos for accessories are provided by Lexus corporate and the dealers have no control of what Lexus shows. For those ordering online note that he part # PT9086024820 or # PT90860248-20 is the same item and is not the full size cargo mat for vehicles with 3rd row. I asked them if the Overtrail cargo mat would fit Premium/Lux trim and they weren't sure.
Thanks a lot for that heads up. I was thinking of ordering that. Hope you were able to return the wrong item to the dealer or did they refuse to take it back ?

I had ordered what I hoped was a full size cargo mat. The small mat you are describing is the one that comes with the port installed all weather floor/cargo mat package. I found what I believed to be the proper part # for the full sized mat PT9086024720. I called Lexus and the parts tech advised me the larger mat Lexus makes will be too large for the vehicles equipped with a third row. I cancelled the order. I have seen build sheets for Premiums which had two mats listed for two different port installed items. If anyone has received one of these vehicles and it did come with a full size mat please provide the part #.

I ordered the rubbery seat back pads per your Amazon link and I also ordered this adhesive-backed carpet to stick onto the plastic panels on the sides of the cargo area and also the interior of the rear cargo door:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VQNZDSC/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_image_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This will give some protection to the cargo area plastic panels and it will also quiet down some rattling I've had when tools and cases are bouncing against the hard plastic panels (e.g., on washboard roads).

I ordered the rubbery seat back pads per your Amazon link and I also ordered this adhesive-backed carpet to stick onto the plastic panels on the sides of the cargo area and also the interior of the rear cargo door:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VQNZDSC/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_image_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This will give some protection to the cargo area plastic panels and it will also quiet down some rattling I've had when tools and cases are bouncing against the hard plastic panels (e.g., on washboard roads).
Sounds like you’re covered! 👏🏻

Anyone looking for a rear seat protector. I just bought it on Amazon and it’s a perfect fit!View attachment 3615

Do you have a photo of this installed? Is it Gray or Black? I would like something like this to make the seat backs easier to clean and to avoid getting dirt in the carpet-y backing they come with that everything seems to stick/get embedded into...but not sure I would like the look if it is gray and not black.

Can anyone please advise if the GX550 comes with carpeted floor mats in addition to the all-weather mats that are installed as PIO options? I'm picking up my premium + tomorrow. Thanks in advance!

Can anyone please advise if the GX550 comes with carpeted floor mats in addition to the all-weather mats that are installed as PIO options? I'm picking up my premium + tomorrow. Thanks in advance!

Yep they do. My Lux+ actually had the normal carpets installed and the all weather mats were in a cardboard box. I installed those myself and used the box to store the normal carpet mats.

Yep they do. My Lux+ actually had the normal carpets installed and the all weather mats were in a cardboard box. I installed those myself and used the box to store the normal carpet mats.
Thanks, that's great news. I plan on doing the same to store my carpet mats. Actually, the dealer advised that the limited availability of the all-weather mats at the port caused many delays in shipping the GX's to the dealer. Seems odd that something as simple as floor mats would hold up delivery, but apparently, they do.

Thanks a lot for that heads up. I was thinking of ordering that. Hope you were able to return the wrong item to the dealer or did they refuse to take it back ?
Yes, they refunded me. Based on feedback on this thread, I ordered a set of WeatherTech cargo mats and they fit perfectly on our 7 seater. Very Impressed, even the cutouts for hooks and 3rd row seat belts are precise.

Latest Discussions

GX550 Poll

• 2 weeks

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 1 - 2 months

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 3 - 5 months

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • More than 5 months

Votes: 19 63.3%
Back