Am I expecting too much from a Lexus Dealer

gvan1998

May 24, 2024
Media
MD
I just took my Overtrail to a Lexus dealer in Maryland for a 10k-mile service, which includes an oil change and a tire rotation.

I got the car back. However, the wheels have scratches inside where the wheel lugs are from the socket spinning. Are these damages expected? I know they will not take extra time just to remove the wheel. Additionally, they put a very small knick on the wheel, too. It's small and only noticeable when you know where it is. Is it my OCD, or is this expected at all mass-consumer dealers?

I just took my Overtrail to a Lexus dealer in Maryland for a 10k-mile service, which includes an oil change and a tire rotation.

I got the car back. However, the wheels have scratches inside where the wheel lugs are from the socket spinning. Are these damages expected? I know they will not take extra time just to remove the wheel. Additionally, they put a very small knick on the wheel, too. It's small and only noticeable when you know where it is. Is it my OCD, or is this expected at all mass-consumer dealers?
You should not accept damage like that from a Lexus dealer at all - period. I would go back and talk to the service manager - it's Lexus, not some slacker tire shop.

Back